Let’s find out what we signed up for!
Pastor Pat McCornack
July 12th, 2020
We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making His appeal through us.
- Matthew 8:2-3 - “A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, ‘Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.’ Jesus reached out and touched the man. ‘I am willing, be clean!’ Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy.”
- Psalm 63:4 - “I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.”
- Romans 10:15 - “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”
- Matthew 28:19 - “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.”
- Romans 10:14 - “How can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?”
- Mark 13:11 - “Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.”
- Isaiah 40:9-10 - “You who bring good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who bring good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with a shout, lift it up, do not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah, ‘here is your God!’”
- Jeremiah 29:11 - “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
- Romans 8:28 - “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those that love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.”
Download the 07-12-20 Sermon Notes Here:
07.12.20 Sermon Outline.docx